Oregon’s Best Garage Door Repair Service
Your garage door is an important part of your home, providing safety and security around the clock. However, no garage door lasts forever, requiring occasional garage door repair service or maintenance to keep things up to par. Performing maintenance yourself is rarely suggested. To eliminate your risk of being injured by a falling door or broken spring, let the Portland area garage door professionals at Dave’s Garage Doors, Inc have a look.
Find a Fix For Any Common Problem
If your garage door isn’t opening or closing properly—or at all—a garage door repair company can be an amazing asset. At Dave’s Garage Doors, Inc, we can help you diagnose and quickly repair any problem.
There is a number of reasons why your garage door may require assistance, including:
- Broken torsion springs: Your garage door’s torsion spring is usually located just above the door and is vital for safe opening and closing. Since torsion springs are under tremendous tension, it’s safest to leave the replacement to the professionals. The experienced technicians at Dave’s Garage Doors can provide service on any type of spring system.
- Malfunctioning openers: There are several issues that can affect your garage door opener’s operation, like old remote batteries or more challenging issues, like mechanical problems.
- Damaged doors: Damage to your garage door isn’t just unsightly; it can also prevent your door from operating properly. Depending on the severity of the damage, this can range from simple adjustments to section replacement or a whole new door.
No matter what you need, Dave’s Garage Doors, Inc is home to the best garage door repair services in town!
Extend the Life Of Your Garage Door With Quality Maintenance
Sometimes, there are no avoiding garage door issues. Other times, proper maintenance can go a long way toward preserving the look and operation of your garage door. At Dave’s Garage Doors, Inc, we can offer plenty of options to keep your doors looking and functioning at their best.
- Lubrication: Your garage door system has many moving parts. To reduce noise and increase your equipment’s lifespan, lubricate the tracks and rollers once or twice a year.
- Cleaning and painting: To maintain your garage door’s appearance, remember to clean it at least once a year. Depending on what kind of door you have, you might also repaint it or apply a stain or sealant to prevent against damage from the elements.
- Door balancing: An unbalanced garage can take its toll on your garage door opener. A professional can ensure that your garage door remains balanced and functional for years to come.
Dave’s Dedication To Great Service
If anything is wrong with your garage door or garage door opener, no matter how minor, trust the specialists at Dave’s Garage Doors, Inc, the premier garage door repair company in Portland, Salem, and Vancouver. Many of our technicians have been in the industry for 30 years and know virtually everything there is to know about garage doors, guaranteeing expertise and experience you can’t find anywhere else. We’re proud to be a local, family-owned garage door company, and we’re always willing to provide our neighbors in the Portland, Salem, and Vancouver areas with the best in garage door repair and service. Give us a call today and see what we can do!
Call now for garage door service you can count on!