GARAGE DOOR REPAIR FOR PORTLAND, VANCOUVER AND SALEM
WE HAVE THE BEST SERVICE TEAM IN THE PORTLAND, SALEM AND VANCOUVER AREAS
Like every other part of your home, you’ll need to put some work into your garage door if it’s going to last for a long time. However, it’s considered very dangerous for the average homeowner to repair or maintain a garage door himself. To eliminate your risk of being injured by a falling door or broken spring, let the Portland area garage door professionals at Dave’s Garage Doors have a look.
COMMON GARAGE DOOR PROBLEMS
There are a number of reasons why your garage door might not open or close properly. A repair expert from Dave’s Garage Doors can troubleshoot the problem and provide swift repairs.
- Broken Torsion Spring: Your garage door’s torsion spring is usually located just above the door, and is vital for safe opening and closing. Since torsion springs are under tremendous tension, it’s safest to leave the replacement to the professionals.
- Malfunctioning Opener: There are several issues that can affect your garage door opener’s operation. The problem could be as simple as old remote batteries, or as complicated as a mechanical issue inside your opener.
- Damaged Door: Damage to your garage door isn’t just unsightly – it can also prevent your door from operating properly. Fortunately, professionals can help and can recommend options! Depending on the severity of the damage, this can range from simple adjustments to section replacement or a whole new door. Let Dave’s Garage Doors help you find the best solution for you!
IMPORTANT MAINTENANCE TASKS
Of course, the best way of preventing garage door issues altogether is by staying on top of maintenance. While you can do some maintenance tasks yourself, others should be performed by experts.
- Lubrication: Your garage door has many moving parts. To reduce noise and increase your door’s lifespan, lubricate the hinges and rollers once or twice a year.
- Cleaning and Painting: To maintain your garage door’s appearance, remember to clean it at least once a year. Depending on what kind of door you have, you might also repaint it or apply a stain or sealant.
- Door Balancing: An unbalanced garage can take its toll on your garage door opener. A professional can ensure that your garage door remains balanced and functional for years to come.
DAVE’S DEDICATION TO GREAT SERVICE
If anything is wrong with your garage door or opener – no matter how minor – trust the specialists at Dave’s Garage Doors, the premier garage door repair company in Portland, Salem and Vancouver. Many of our technicians have been in the industry for 30 years, and know virtually everything there is to know about garage doors. We’re proud to be a local, family-owned garage door company, and we’re always willing to provide our neighbors in the Portland, Salem and Vancouver areas with the best in garage door repair and service.