PORTLAND GARAGE DOOR INSTALLATION SERVICE
BEAVERTON GARAGE DOOR EXPERTS ALSO SERVE VANCOUVER AND SALEM
An attractive garage door isn’t just a great addition to your property’s exterior—it’s also important for providing easy access to your garage and adding to the curb appeal of your home. Whether you’re looking to increase the value of your home before putting it on the market, or just want to increase your satisfaction when you pull up in your driveway each day, consider installing a new and elegant garage door. To ensure that your garage door is installed correctly and functions properly for years to come, trust the Portland garage door installation experts at Dave’s Garage Doors.
GARAGE DOOR INSTALLATION PROCESS
Garage door installation is a precise and complicated process that is best left to the professionals. Here is a general overview of how the professionals at Dave’s Garage Doors will install your new overhead garage door.
- Track Placement: After carefully measuring your garage’s dimensions, a professional installer places the tracks along your garage walls. He will take into account the headroom, type of door and space needed for optimal operation of your new door.
- Door Installation: Next, your garage door expert will secure the door panels one at a time, making sure to connect each panel with sturdy screws and hinges. Your new door will be built on site, from the ground up to ensure a snug fit and smooth operation!
- Opener Installation: Finally, your experienced installer will perform a tune up and lube your garage door opener before connecting it to your newly installed door. Once everything’s in place, your garage door will open and close smoothly for years to come.
TYPES OF GARAGE DOORS TO CONSIDER
There are a large variety of garage doors that provide different aesthetic and practical functions. For help determining which type of garage door will benefit you, speak with a knowledgeable representative from Dave’s Garage Doors.
- Steel: A quality steel garage door provides protection for your home from severe weather and would-be burglars. A well-insulated steel door helps keep your energy costs down and is available in a wide variety of styles and colors to suit your taste and enhance the overall appearance of your home. If you’re looking for an affordable, low maintenance option, steel may be the choice for you.
- Wood: It’s hard to beat the natural beauty of wood, especially here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Whether you choose hemlock, mahogany, cedar, or a custom stain, your wood garage door will add beauty to your home for years to come. Wood doors are available in a variety of recessed and raised panel designs. A wood garage door is a good choice for those looking to blend in with the natural beauty of our area.
- Carriage: A carriage style door is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a more traditional or rustic, countryside aesthetic. Carriage doors look like old fashioned doors that would open out, but function just like a traditional overhead garage door. They are also available in a variety of styles, colors and finishes to suit any home. Carriage style doors are available in both traditional wood and in lower maintenance, lower priced steel.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR NEW GARAGE DOOR
Remember, proper maintenance is essential and required for long term satisfaction and enjoyment of your door. Dave’s Garage Doors has the best service team in the Portland, Salem and Vancouver areas. Our technicians are available at your fingertips to provide the service needed every two to three years to keep your door and opener balanced, lubed, tuned and humming along in like new condition.